Wednesday 22 September 2010

DIVINE HAPPENINGS

 I would like to share with u few incidents of my life.

July 7th is my DOB. Three months back we decided to visit Tirupati and requested my cousin to arrange the Darshan and a Puja through VIP entrance.We wanted to leave from here on 4th July 2010, unfortunately my cousin called on that day and informed us that all VIPs quota had been cancelled due to internal problem in Tirupati. I took it easily and asked him to cancel. To my surprise on 7th July morning, 6.30am my wife was returning from her regular morning walk and one of our neighbours called her and gave her Ladoo prasadam brought from Tirupathi which was a surprise and blessing.

In the last few years in our colony during "Ashada" month ladies chant "Lalitha Sahashranamam" in different houses. This year 7th July (which happens to be my birthday) we had not planned any Pooja in our house becuse of Tirupathi programme. One of our close friend had arranged the Puja on 13th July, but unexpectdly because of some problem in their house they could not conduct the same and requested to conducted the Puja in our house. We agreed happily and told when "DEVI"wants to come to our house nobody can stop it. In just a short notice 35 to 40 ladies attended the occassion and the puja was a grand success.

At the end of July 2010 we planned to visit Guruvayoor and Chottanikara Temples in Kerala. I wanted to offer a saree to the goddess in Chottanikara Temple and had not mentioned the same to my better half. Believe it or not without telling me she bought a sari from the local market.  Then I told her about my wish to offer a saree to the goddess. I wonder how Devi plans all this.

Last year sometimes in Aug '09 few of our friends wanted to visit "Sabarimala"Temple. I asked my wife to go alongwith them, as i was not keeping well. With great pressure from everybody to lead the team, I agreed. The temple opened on 16th evening and we reached on 18th. Around 8.00 pm myself, my wife and another lady reached the temple and suddenly somebody came to us and advised us to go to Sannithanam directly by taking a shortcut. We were shocked as we were clueless from where the lady came and to our surprise the security did not stop us. More than 1000 devotees were standing behind us waiting for darshan from the regular route. This was indeed a "Blessing" from Lord Ayyappa.

Last but not least two years back we had been to Guruvayoor Temple . There were separate lines for ladies and gents. But gents line was very big. I could not stand for long time in the queue because of health reasons. So, myself and my friend decided to have darshan from the Kodimaram and I told my friend when the God is free he will give darshan to us. Believe it or not within a second the VVIP entrance was opened and we were asked to take that route. We straight went inside and had good darshan. Lord Krishna heard my problem and solved it immediately.

Many such incidents have happened in the past. There is no doubt "GOD" is always with us. We have to call HIM daily and the result comes automatically.

By Chanting "Namasmarana" one call feel the vibration in the house always. I would like to suggest the readers to chant "NARAYANA NARAYANA, GOVINDA GOVINDA" daily before going to bed in the night and early morning when you got up. This vibration will circulate in your mind during the whole day and night. The day will pass peacefully.
         
           "OM NAMO NARYANAYA      SWAMIYE SARANAM AYYAPPA"

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful experiences, please write more about Kaladai, Kovil Kolam and Erna-kulam days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true mama..God is always with us."Narayana Narayana, Govindha Govindha"..

    ReplyDelete